* Last winter workout for High School: Tues, 1/31.
* Last winter workout for both Age Group and Junior Polo: Weds, 2/1.
* Weekend of Jan 28-29: A-League games for athletes who have been on those rosters this season.
* Weekend of Feb 4-5: 16s and 18s A-League teams compete both days. All other High School teams and Age Group teams will compete on Saturday only. Rosters and game times/locations will be posted when they become available.
* Spring Polo, Age Group: First practice on Mon, 2/27. Age Group will practice Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:15-8:15pm at Stanford. The group will compete or practice on all Sundays. There will be a possible swim workout on Tuesdays or Thursdays (more information soon). Registration will be posted on the club website next week.
* Spring Polo, Junior Polo: The group will continue its current schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:15-7:30 at Stanford. Registration will be posted on the club website next week.
* CalCup: Invites will come out shortly. Selected athletes will be notified by email. There will be competition dates and a few practices (dates/times/locations TBD).
* The club calendar is updated with dates for CalCup competition and the JO qualifying tournaments.
* Summer season: Workouts begin on Mon, 5/22. Registration will be posted on the club website in April.
* 16s and 18s JO qualifying: JO Quals will take place over two weekends for all 16s and 18s teams. This is a change from previous years. Athletes interested in being considered for a JO team need to be available for both weekends and the practices in between. Athletes must be Gold Members of USA Water Polo to compete in these tournaments.
* 14s, 12s and 10s JO qualifying: JO Quals will take place over one weekend. Athletes must be Gold Members of USA Water Polo to compete in JO Quals and JOs.
* Fourth of July break: There will be no practice of competition from July 1-4 (except for Club Champs teams, who will have a mandatory workout on Tues, 7/4).
* JO team selections: Athletes interested in going to JOs should plan vacations after the competition ends (7/31) or during the Fourth of July break.