Spring Season begins:
Age Group & Jr Polo begin, Mon, Feb 13
High School begins, Sat, Feb 18
Jr Polo (10/u, 4th grade/udner) – Mon/Wed 6-7:15pm, and Sun TBD, at Stanford
Age Group (5th-8th grade) – Mon/Wed/Fri, 6:15-8:30 pm, and Sun TBD, at Stanford
High School – Wed 6:15-8:30pm, Sat 11am-1pm, at Stanford
Registration will begin shortly
Registration is open for spring water polo. Workouts begin Mon, Feb 25th, at Stanford.
2019 Spring Season information
(The spring program for High School Elite group will be sent out shortly)
Come watch some of the best teams in the country compete at the Stanford Invite this weekend.
Stanford, Indiana, Cal, Michigan, UC Davis, Pacific & the Chinese National team will be competing.
Click here for the schedule and tournament info.
Stanford University is the host of the men’s NCAA Water Polo Championships next week – Stanford is the #1 seed. Because teams will be coming in to train with play-in games Thursday, semis on Saturday & finals on Sunday, we have had to make changes to the workout schedule for week #1 only. This impacts the times for Age Group and days for High School.
We are lucky to train in the most amazing aquatic center in the country so making this adjustment is needed. We hope you’ll come cheer on the Cardinal Dec 1 & 2. NCAA ticket information can be found here.
We are finalizing details. Please check back or sign up for alerts.
If you want to pre-order suits, parkas, and other team gear the team shop will be open until Nov 11th. All orders will be processed as soon as the shop closes.
We will re-open the shop at the start of the winter season at the end of the month
The winter season will begin the week of November 26. Registration info will be posted on the website in early November.
For players interested in joining the club for the first time:
• There are no tryouts – we are an open club.
• Registration is first-come-first-served. Keep an eye on the website – the home page has a box to sign up for email alerts.
• The following is a link to last year’s winter program info (2017-18) so that new players can see the basic details of the winter season. Age Group and High School will practice on the same nights as last year. Other details will be similar, but not guaranteed to be exactly the same. This link is not for registering for this winter (2018-19).
2017-18 Winter Registration
Come watch the #1 ranked Stanford Cardinal at their invitational this weekend. Other top teams in attendance will be Cal, Pacific, SJSU, UC Davis, Long Beach St, Michigan and the Chinese National Team.
One of the best ways to get better is to watch high level competition. Hope to see you at Avery.
Schedule and Tournament information
Join the Stanford University Water Polo staff (Head Coach John Tanner and assistant coaches Susan Ortwein & Kyle Utsumi), as well as current Stanford players for our annual Holiday Clinics, Sun, Dec 17.
2 clinics designed to be taken together, Position skill work (2M,Goalies, 2MD, Drivers), as well as shooting and scrimmaging.
Register now by clicking here.
Get ready to head south!! JOs are next week, July 27-30.
1) Schedule, results, directions and more are on the JO website *click here
2) The coaches will communicate with their team each day on where to be at what time. We will also ask teams to drive to other venues to cheer & support other Stanford teams.
3) Everyone must be on time.
4) Players play, coaches coach, referees ref and parents cheer for all in a positive manner.
Below you will find 2 payment buttons. One is to cover JOs costs (entry fees, flights, car, hotel, gas & food for the coaches, as well as team gear that the players will receive). The other button is for coaches bonuses if you so choose.
1) JO PAYMENT
2) COACH BONUS