We are finalizing details. Please check back or sign up for alerts.
If you want to pre-order suits, parkas, and other team gear the team shop will be open until Nov 11th. All orders will be processed as soon as the shop closes.
We will re-open the shop at the start of the winter season at the end of the month
The winter season will begin the week of November 26. Registration info will be posted on the website in early November.
For players interested in joining the club for the first time:
• There are no tryouts – we are an open club.
• Registration is first-come-first-served. Keep an eye on the website – the home page has a box to sign up for email alerts.
• The following is a link to last year’s winter program info (2017-18) so that new players can see the basic details of the winter season. Age Group and High School will practice on the same nights as last year. Other details will be similar, but not guaranteed to be exactly the same. This link is not for registering for this winter (2018-19).
Come watch the #1 ranked Stanford Cardinal at their invitational this weekend. Other top teams in attendance will be Cal, Pacific, SJSU, UC Davis, Long Beach St, Michigan and the Chinese National Team.
One of the best ways to get better is to watch high level competition. Hope to see you at Avery.
Join the Stanford University Water Polo staff (Head Coach John Tanner and assistant coaches Susan Ortwein & Kyle Utsumi), as well as current Stanford players for our annual Holiday Clinics, Sun, Dec 17.
2 clinics designed to be taken together, Position skill work (2M,Goalies, 2MD, Drivers), as well as shooting and scrimmaging.
Register now by clicking here.
Get ready to head south!! JOs are next week, July 27-30.
1) Schedule, results, directions and more are on the JO website *click here
2) The coaches will communicate with their team each day on where to be at what time. We will also ask teams to drive to other venues to cheer & support other Stanford teams.
3) Everyone must be on time.
4) Players play, coaches coach, referees ref and parents cheer for all in a positive manner.
Below you will find 2 payment buttons. One is to cover JOs costs (entry fees, flights, car, hotel, gas & food for the coaches, as well as team gear that the players will receive). The other button is for coaches bonuses if you so choose.
1) JO PAYMENT
2) COACH BONUS
The following are the Stanford teams for 2017 Junior Olympics. Congrats and Go Stanford!
12s: Paedrin Gillett, Fiorella Campbell, Quinn Healy, Erica Fenyo, Nina Albers, Scarlett Gamble, Elise Krupitzer, Isabella Sells, Pallavi Kambham, Megan Newby, Malia Chavinson, Natalie Sullivan Wu, Nyla Sharma, Riley Hocker, Sophie Frolik
14A: Sybelle Paulsen, Isabella Bachler, Eleanor Facey, Kate Mallery, Yaya Zlobinsky, Lexie Triantis, Ola Szczerba, Lucia Sarimsakci, Morgan Bruun-Jensen, Ana Mantellato Diaz, Mackenzie Lindholm, Anjali Kambham, Jackie King
14B: Abena Sutchrema Ofori-Nyako, Ashley Penner, Cara Mason, Gabriella Lewis, Rusha Bhat, Caroline Potvin, Christy Feng, Evelyn Smith, Izzy Hinshaw, Kaavya Pichai, Keya Gupta, Muskaan Sahiwal, Siham Arsalane, Yazmin Baroumand
16A: Maya Srinavasan, Alison Berg, Cooper McKenna, Christina Kulick, Kara Jacobsen, Devon Ottinger, Madison Lewis, Courtney Lindholm, Claire Pisani, Annabel Facey, Sophie Golub, Megan LaCroix, Annie Bisconti
16B: Arushi Madan, Alicia Xu, Ashley Tom, Christina Reed, Claudia Opris, Eleanor Campbell, Isobel Taylor, Jenna Mukaled, Elise Walker, Kayla Lin, Maddie King, Rebecca Kim, June Vanderberghe, Natalie Knox, Eliza Sandell
18A: Zoe Banks, Anna Rajaratnam, Maddie Pendolino, Maddie Higginson, Allison Sullivan Wu, Lauren Dillon, Kate Atherton, Izzy Mandema, Nadia Paquin, Gabi Matafora-Adams, Julia Hartmann, Maddie Menard
18B: Georgia Lewis, Emma Brezoczky, Claire Justman, Chrissy Steinmeier, Erin Kaprelian, Maddie Maxwell, Buffy Miksztal, Caley Mason, Sabrina Hall, Sarah Donato, Sarah Tom, Olivia Tobin, Gillian Bressie, Eleni Kokinos
We need JO availability for 16s by this Thur 9am, May 25th. TeamSnap will have the 16s dates posted today (16s compete first). All other age groups will be posted by Thur.
In order to enter the correct number of teams we need to find out how many people can commit to the qualification tournaments for starters, and then once qualified who can attend JOs down south in late July. TeamSnap will have all the date so be sure you LOG ON and stay up to date on TeamSnap. Many have not logged on since you registered but will need to for workouts updates, tournament availability, competitions and other news.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 16 National tryouts yesterday. The following athletes will train in the 16 National practice. All players will be evaluated for potential moves from Area to National during the first two weeks of summer practices.
Berg, Bisconti, A. Facey, Golub, Jacobsen, Knox, Kulick, LaCroix, Lewis, Lindholm, Madan, McKenna, Ottinger, Pisani, Sandell, Srinivasan, Walker
- Sat, March 25th – 1:00 pm #2 Stanford vs Bakersfield at Stanford. Free admission.
2. Age Group Spring League, Sun March 26 – schedule and rosters for 14s & 12s to be posted soon. All games at Indian Valley Campus Pool, 1800 Ignacio Blvd, Novato. All games will start anywhere from 12:00-3:30 pm.
3. Jr Polo – workouts on Mon & Wed, March 27 & 29 changed to 5:30-6:30 pm at Stanford due to pool maintenance.