- How old are you and when were you born?I am 18 years old and was born August 7th, 1996.
- What high school did you go to and what year was it when you graduated?
I went to Menlo Atherton High School and graduated in 2014.
- Favorite memory at being at the club?My favorite memory from Stanford Club was during my second year of 16s and my team won 7th place in JOs.
- Do you still play water polo and if so where do you play at?I play at Brown University.
- Have you ever been to any tournaments like NCAA or anything like that?I played in the NCAA Eastern Championships with Brown University this year.
- What was your major in college and minor at college?I am going to be a sophomore at Brown University and am concentrating in Biomaterials Engineering.
- What position where you and what advice will you give that you got or learned during your years at water polo?I was a center defender for Stanford Club. As a center defender I learned the importance of communication. My advice is to be aware of the entire pool and communicate what is happening to your teammates (i.e. a player is driving, if you’re behind, picks, etc.). As set defender, it is your job to let your teammates know what is happening behind them. If you get behind, call your teammate’s name to drop back. Be loud:)
- When did you start water polo and why did you start it?I started in 8th grade because my friend started playing and I started with her.
- What team was the hardest you’ve ever had to play at Stanford and how were they tough?I think SoCal was the hardest because they were always very aware of the entire pool and made quick, accurate passes.
- What hobbies do you enjoy?I enjoy cooking when I have time.
- Where did you live when playing at Stanford and where do you live now?I lived in Menlo Park through out high school and now I live in Providence, Rhode Island (that’s where Brown is).
- Anything that you have achieved that you feel like you would love to share?Nothing specific but I’m just happy that I ended up playing water polo of Brown! I had a great freshman year with the team and look forward to the next 3 years.
- Will you be attending the reunion?
Yes but only on Saturday