1. Will you be attending the alumni event next weekend?
Yes I will be and I’m so excited!
2. What do you love about Wopo?
I love the fast pace of the game, the adrenaline rush a close game gives you, as well as the incredible team atmosphere the sport creates.
3. If you could give a young Waterpolo player like me one advice to sustain interest in the game What will it be?
Never ever give up! And make sure you have fun! Don’t spend too much time thinking about the bad things. Mistakes happen and nobody is perfect, but there’s no need to dwell on it. Water polo can be so much fun so don’t get too discouraged or give up because in the end it will all be okay.
4. Favorite memory of the club?
There are too many choose from! One would be when we had underwater dance parties when we were supposed to be warming down, or while we were running around embassy suites during JOs causing all kinds of trouble.
5.What are your hobbies?
Some of my hobbies include photography, hiking, and spending lots of time in the water playing water polo.
6. Did you play Wopo in college?
I am currently playing water polo sat Santa Clara University.
7. Which high school did you go to?
I went to Archbishop Mitty High School.
8. If you could share your milestones I will truly appreciate it.
I’m not really sure what you mean by milestones haha but I have not gotten married or had kids. I have a real person’s job in the city of Mountain View (not just working as a lifeguard haha!)